The new Neopor® F 5 PRO
BASF extends its Neopor® portfolio, presenting the newly developed Neopor® F 5 PRO, optimized for perimeter and flat roof insulation.
The New Product in Neopor® F 5000 Series
- Particle size: 0.9–1.4 mm
- Contains polymer flame retardant and graphite
- Low pentane content: ~4.5%
- For fire classification E (EN 13501-1)
- High insulation performance
- For boards with very low long-term water absorption by immersion (EN 12087) and diffusion (EN 12088)
- Processing in batch pre-expanders and moulded in shape-moulding machines
- Typical density range: 25–35 kg/m3
- Short cycle timet
- Very good welding
In perimeter insulation as well as in inverted roofs, insulation boards made of Neopor® F 5 PRO are above the sealing layer, protecting it from harmful environmental impacts, especially temperature changes and mechanical stresses. Thanks to their low water absorption properties, they keep a high insulation performance even when in contact to water.
Flat roof insulation