인증서와 오피스 빌딩
Ludwigshafen의 신축 오피스건물인 BASF는 고성능 단열재인 Neopor®을 사용하므로 지속 가능한 건축에 대한 상당히 높은 요구사항을 충족합니다.
The new office complex of BASF SE in Ludwigshafen/Germany is not only intended for representation purposes, but should also reflect the aspiration of the company – to contribute to a sustainable future. Consequently, the flat roofs of the building incorporated insulation material based on the raw material developed and produced by BASF: Neopor®.
The properties of the high performance insulation material have made a major contribution to the sustainability of the building and the positive certification by DGNB. The material improves energy efficiency while minimising construction costs:
- Low thermal conductivity reduces CO2 emissions and running costs
- New flame-retardant material Polymeric-FR has a better environmental profile than its predecessors
- Neopor® fulfils static requirements thanks to its high compressive strength
- Owing to its long durability, Neopor® contributes to sustainable construction
- Neopor® also offers numerous design options – a clear benefit for planners