D105 in Ludwigshafen: Flat Roof Insulation with Neopor®
The BASF office building D105, which was opened in summer 2015, offers conference facilities and a modern canteen along with multifunctional offices with space for 1,200 employees. The complex is not only intended for representation purposes, but should also reflect the aspiration of the company—to contribute to a sustainable future.
- German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB) has awarded pile D105 with the highest pre-certificate
- Contribution to a sustainable future: eco-efficient materials with best EPD* data
- Application type flat roof insulation / DAA (compressive stress at 10% deformation ≥150 kPa.)
- Flat roof is used as a walkable green roof
- *Environmental Product Declaration
Download as PDF
Read our article on flat roof insulation.